Renegade Owners ONLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my '06. Only thing I've done so far is bedline the hood and install a car seat. Sadly, no man tires...sad2.gif
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Nice rene, and its a flathood WOOT!, love the bedliner hood

ps. to bad its from OHIO!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's my '06. Only thing I've done so far is bedline the hood and install a car seat. Sadly, no man tires...sad2.gif
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

:eek: someone else drilled their door handles. Did mine back in 05 I think or so, only a few are brave enough ;)

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I don't have a Rene, but I can comment right? ;)

Love the bedlined hood, and the drilled handles! I've never seen that before, or at least never noticed it, since Tom's have been done since '05 apparently... I like it!

Dave

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok for the not so edumacated here (yes i spelled it that way for a reason) what is the purpose of drilling the door handles?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
ok for the not so edumacated here (yes i spelled it that way for a reason) what is the purpose of drilling the door handles?

MMM , not sure if you are really ready to know the truth or not. Takes years and years of being around and under jeeps before you know the real meaning of why someone would drill holes in their door handles.
But just always remember " A Jeeps not your's until you drill that first hole in it" And you have to do it , not pay someone to!;)
and yes that is my famous quote

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Then after you lay under your Jeep reading 4 Wheel Drive magazines all day you'll find an older mag with a picture of the 2004 Jeep Liberty Concept Vehicle named the Liberator

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MMM , not sure if you are really ready to know the truth or not. Takes years and years of being around and under jeeps before you know the real meaning of why someone would drill holes in their door handles.
But just always remember " A Jeeps not your's until you drill that first hole in it" And you have to do it , not pay someone to!;)
and yes that is my famous quote

After seeing chuckd76's Rene pix, and reading your famous quote, I immediately went to the garage and drilled 20 holes (four in each door pull) in my 'new to me' '05 Rene. SWEET! THX!

BTW, are there any clear front turn signal lenses available yet for the '05 Rene??

Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
BTW, are there any clear front turn signal lenses available yet for the '05 Rene??

Nope... have to fab them up your self... which reminds me ... Saw a 90's corsica the other day, the dudes front turn signal had been smashed at some point. He filled the void with not one but two overlapping pieces of the translucent suspended ceiling panels. CLASSY! :D

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope... have to fab them up your self... which reminds me ... Saw a 90's corsica the other day, the dudes front turn signal had been smashed at some point. He filled the void with not one but two overlapping pieces of the translucent suspended ceiling panels. CLASSY! :D

Grrrrrrr........, & lol! Thx

zengin

Reaction score
my jeep renegade

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

chuckd76

Reaction score
Wow! I've been away and didn't know I was popular. Looks like those classes paid off! I did steal the holey handles from somebody else on the forum. They give me +25 hp and clearance for 33's. Only disadvantage I've found so far is spiders like to hide in them and since I'm scared of spiders I don't open the doors anymore. The bedliner on the hood was just because I was bored and am in love with Land Rovers. Plus, I'm broke and being able to do free/cheap stuff to your jeep is fun.

Latest posts

Members online