Renegade from Europe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kj_from_Belgium

Reaction score
Hi ! I am new on this forum !
I am born in Belgium and living now in Luxembourg, countries neighbour to France.
I bought a liberty (well, still called "cherokee" in Europe) in 2003 and discovered the Jeep "spirit". I am a fan and I am glad I can share this with you. Where I live, it is really hard to find kj owners, and among them to find Jeep-addicted !

I am attaching a pic of my Renegade ...

c u soon

DSCN30772.JPG.html
[/img]

dnm45227

Reaction score
Bringing togetherness and peace to the world through KJ's. Gotta be cheaper to buy everyone on the planet a KJ, than to fund the UN. Welome aboard.

dnm45227

Reaction score
I just noticed that you only have two lights on the lightbar. Is that how all the European KJ Renegades are equiped?

Kj_from_Belgium

Reaction score
dnm45227 said:
I just noticed that you only have two lights on the lightbar. Is that how all the European KJ Renegades are equiped?

Yes ! Funny, isn't ?
I am gonna lift my KJ 2 inches. Unbelievable how complicated it is here: I had to buy OME shocks and springs from Germany because they are "TUV certified", i.e you can drive legally. Otherwise, I am an outlaw ! (banghead)
I think that you guys don't need any official approval for such lifts ?

After that, I can change my stock Wrangler S4 235/70R16 for bigger ATs (after I get the approval) O:) . I love the rubicon wheels but that will be hard to find it here. Praise the internet and praise DHL ! Do you think rubicon will be nice on a Renegade ?

Well, anyway, thanks for your warm welcome !

PS. excuse my english !!

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kj_from_Belgium said:
Otherwise, I am an outlaw ! (banghead)
I think that you guys don't need any official approval for such lifts ?

Very funny! I am pretty sure we don't have any laws about lifts here. I think many people here would be considered outlaws in Europe.... and that is the way we like it. haha! (Cheers)

drive.gif

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Your Jeep looks good. I love black Renegades.

lol3.gif

Anyways, I think the Rubi Wheels will look great. Your english is fine... better than some people over here.

Latest posts

Members online