Rear Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Bought rear replacement wipers today at Stauss. It's made by rally, sez on the packaging 11-A no. 22202. cost me 4.99+tax
when it's on the off position, it's curved the other way, so it's not touching the rear gate....thought it wouldnt touch the glass, but it wipes pretty nicely...

thought i'd share since finding wiper's that short is pretty hard pressed...

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Cool, I'm going to have to look into that. Since, I haven't replaced that blade since I bought the vehicle.

Does Bosche make a blade as well? I'll go look it up and see.

Bennett

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
if they did, it wasnt in the store...first time i replaced my rear wiper as well.
first time i found 11" wipers thats not from the stealer...

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know. I haven' replaced my rear wiper yet either. Bennett, did you find out if Boshce makes one? I am doing my best to avoid the stealership ](*,)

Gsan

Reaction score
When I replace my blades (front and back) I'll replace with high quality silicone blades. 11" is pretty uncommon, but 12" is a little more common. Has anybody just gone out and bought a 12" blade for the back? would it work?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
not sure if it will fit in the cutout on the rear door, im sure that extra length will clear the plastic pieces on the top...and the plastic peice for closing it...

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried an 11" inch replacement from Canadian Tire (8 bucks). It was crap, only wiping a 3" wide swath. So I broke down and bought a stock one (18 bucks) from my dealer and it wipes the full length of the blade. Happy now.

Marty
2002 Limited
Calgary

perfect228

Reaction score
rear wiper blade

Don't wasted your money on buying replacemnet wipers for the rear. I had purchased the 11 inches for it, it didn't work. I end up have to buy it from the Jeep dealer for the replacement.
Good Luck!!
](*,)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I can agree with that. There's something about the shape of the Lib's rear window that makes aftermarket blades not wipe the full length of the window.

However, Bosch Micro Edge blades work great for the front. \:D/ Their rear blade (I EASILY found it at Auto Zone) leaves a lot to be desired for our Libs, however. ](*,)

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
dunno, the one i bought has been doing great...
still aint paying 18 bux for something i can buy for half to a third of the price