Rear Passenger window out of order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathaniel

Reaction score
hey there, my rear passenger window does not work anymore.. was driving home one day, went to roll my window down, i heard a loud POP. and boom it feel right into the door. I popped the door panel off and looked.. the window was still on the track.. but some "regulator" or something snapped inside? and i need a new apparently.. i went to the dealership and they said that it would cost about $550 to get fixed.. since im no under warranty anymore.. and apparently neither of the shops around me can get the part unless they pay A LOT of money for it from the dealer.. so my question is.. does anyone know where i can find the part i need online? if soo where is the cheapest place i can find one? ebay? any help would be great.. ive also seen that many people are having this issue as well. so like i said. if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated...