Rear Door Window replacement help on 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjrose927

Reaction score
My 2003 Liberty has taken a beating with Michigan winter. The bottoms of my door have rusted away fromt the frame of door. I found a junked white jeep with no rust. So, switching out the doors to the white one.

My liberty has nice factory installed(???) tinted windows and the white one has normal windows. I want to transfer the windows from my original doors to the white doors.

Here is my issue. I cannot find a video or good link with pictures on how to remove and install the glass. Lots of links for the regulators... I know I have replaced my driver side rear regulator twice.

Does anyone have a instructions to help get this done? I would also take them for the front doors as well, but i have not spent as much time searching on front doors yet. As the rear doors seemed like the easier ones to start with.

I appreciate any help in advance.

Best Regards,
Michael

Mjrose927

Reaction score
I figured it out the old fashoned way. I probably should have taken a video to post on youtube for others in the future.

However, at this point I can do it in about 10 min now and I can tell where a fastener goes on the door just by looking at it as many times I did this over the last week.

Michael

Members online

No members online now.