Ready to hit the trails in Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Micronesia KJ

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just purchased a 2003 liberty limited last saturday. My wife had a 98 Cherokee and a couple weeks ago it was totaled (accident wasn't her fault; she's a good driver :icon_wink:). After looking for a while I thought we were getting a good deal with a 2003 limited nearby so we bought it.

Just getting started on upgrading a lot of stuff and making it a special car for us. That being said, I have some questions on a few problems I've encountered and would love some input from you all. Where do I post maintenance questions on the board?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
The KJ General Discussion section ought to work. The pre-2008 Liberty's have the "KJ" designation. 2008 and up are the "KK" series. There are other sub-forums in the KJ area but they are a little more specialized.

Welcome aboard! :favorites13:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Kevin! Lots of good info in the GENERAL section, but also checkout he How-to Section as well. Most of the common issues have been discussed there. Hope to see you and the Mrs out on some trails soon! Anything I can help with, you know where to find me.

Latest posts

Members online