RageOfFury has gone Synthetic!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked Autozoo & Advanced Auto this a.m. Autozone had it, Advance didn't. The price was the same for all Castrol & M1 - $7/qt. Royal Purple & Redline was $9 & up.

I wish the companies would put the group number somewhere on the bottles.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked Autozoo & Advanced Auto this a.m. Autozone had it, Advance didn't. The price was the same for all Castrol & M1 - $7/qt. Royal Purple & Redline was $9 & up.

I wish the companies would put the group number somewhere on the bottles.

That would be too easy for them.....I guess.

Dave

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the boat... All you ever do with those is dump money into them, your KJ won't get any money now!

I always liked to say the boat was afloat but the money was sinking. They are notorious money pits that will kill anyone's life savings.

I got rid of mine last year, for some reason my checking and savings accounts are growing.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of a cut open Fram Extended Guard filter.

You must be registered for see images attach

That's one though, well built filter unlike it's orange brothers and sisters. I made a good choice me thinks;)

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the metal end caps. That addresses 1 of my major complaints. As soon as they do something with the bypass valve I'll reconsider.;)

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the metal end caps. That addresses 1 of my major complaints. As soon as they do something with the bypass valve I'll reconsider.;)

Amen! Plus, for the cost of a Wix...

Members online

No members online now.