Questions about Lift Height after Settling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you can buy just the coilovers without the extras but since they adjust up to 4" then you may want the other stuff if going that high
But if you stay under 4" then I'm sure you'd be fine
Man are they expensive.. but definitely worth it
Especially since you'd never have to buy another set

Yes expensive ( in one way )
But in another once you ride in one with the setup you'll hate any other ride no matter what
TwoBobs rode in mine ( the 03) maybe 7-8 miles and even though he had the OME / Bilstein setup already about 2-3 days later he was ordering the front adjustable coilover setup to start
When I got the 03 I knew I only wanted to go 2.5 to 2.75 inches at most on it . Debated the OME for it BUT after several thousand miles in the 04 with the coilovers I knew I would never be happy .
So talked to marlin on the options and got the full Total Control lift package all 4 shocks are adjustable and the ride and control are the best out there

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes expensive ( in one way )
But in another once you ride in one with the setup you'll hate any other ride no matter what
TwoBobs rode in mine ( the 03) maybe 7-8 miles and even though he had the OME / Bilstein setup already about 2-3 days later he was ordering the front adjustable coilover setup to start
When I got the 03 I knew I only wanted to go 2.5 to 2.75 inches at most on it . Debated the OME for it BUT after several thousand miles in the 04 with the coilovers I knew I would never be happy .
So talked to marlin on the options and got the full Total Control lift package all 4 shocks are adjustable and the ride and control are the best out there

Oh I don't doubt any of that one bit
It would all be amazing to have if you have the money
I could only dream to have the full adjustable lift that you have
You'd never have to get another set
That's why I said they're expensive, sure, but the quality, performance, and complete control over how YOU want your Jeep to ride is unmatched
If only I had them..

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I don't doubt any of that one bit
It would all be amazing to have if you have the money
I could only dream to have the full adjustable lift that you have
You'd never have to get another set
That's why I said they're expensive, sure, but the quality, performance, and complete control over how YOU want your Jeep to ride is unmatched
If only I had them..

I was out of work when I bought the 03s setup, mostly buying selling Jeep and Harley parts plus working some odd jobs etc I bought it. Its like anything else , want something bad enough and there will be a way.
None of my builds over the last 40 plus years have ever taken money out of my bank account I have to pay bills with or food to feed my family.
Priority's :emotions34::gr_grin:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the JBA adjustable coil overs on my KJ also. They ride a lot better than my Frankie setup that was on the front.