pre-lowered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive seen the term pre-lowered thrown around on the forum and googled it. My search led me to a thread on lost, it said how any kj made after april 2002 is lowered by 3/4" because car and driver flipped one? It got me wondering if my 02 was pre-lowered so i went out and checked the sticker on my door. Mine was manufactured in 2/02 so mine isnt lowered but what i dont understand is how they flipped it? I mean its clearly possible but they had to of been really trying.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
It was a magazine writer and if I remember right was in a two wheel drive, ( could be wrong on that part)
Used to be a video of it around and he clearly was driving like he didn't have any sense at all. Not the fault of the vehicle, driver error
April 12,2002 was the date they lowered them

Lancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can roll anything. A friend of mine driving on a fairly straight motorway managed to roll her 5-Series BMW some years back. To this day, she has no idea how she did it.

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing a video somewhere about two years ago. I have yet to be able to locate it again. If you do a search you can find the article.