Posted for a new friend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a spare set of 4 off craigslist for $75 with decent rubber and some jk rims and tires with very few miles, mounted that rubber on the kj rims and sold the jk rims for profit. $110 each is just way too much from what I have seen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$110 each is just way too much from what I have seen.

Agreed. I sold my stock Renegade rims (set of 5) for $250. No one is going to pay over $50/rim for USED rims unless they are a complete sucker and/or MUST have those exact rims.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe he's selling rims with tires.

Yup. And they are the chrome rims so they may find someone who will pay it. I guess people are too cheap out here in the silicon valley :p

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping Thread for unsold items
* If your item does not sell within a reasonable period of time, you may bump your post by replying to it. Please do not abuse this privilege to keep your item on top. Abuse of this policy may result in a warning or deletion of the post depending upon the mood of the moderators.

This thread hasn't even made it to the second page, no need to constantly bump it...

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5days is constantly?

I'm a little dumbfounded by this as well.

What Elmer didn't consider is the people who just look at New posts and do not go through every sub forum. 99% of the time I view forums on my phone using tapatalk and just look at the unread tab.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right, so for someone that hasn't read it, it will be a new post. For those that have read it and didn't respond, why would bumping it make them any more likely to respond? Seeing this post over and over again is not going to make me want to buy those wheels.

And yeah, bumping a post every 5 days that is still on the first page of the forum is what I'd consider constant. Especially considering the last post on this page (the FIRST page, mind you) was last bumped in September...

Last edited:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Reporting a thread a 2nd time (as if we didn't see it the first time) is not going to change anything. If you don't like seeing the thread, don't click on it when it comes up in your new news feed. I've seen this thread often, and I'm not interested in the offer. Now I don't even click on it... unless of course someone continually reports an issue that can easily be ignored.

Cleaning this up. Any continued issues should be followed up via PM to me or between each other. Thanks.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.