Parts forsale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta move some parts left over from the SFA swap...................

SkyJacker coil lift,modified with Rancho front struts,netted me 3.75" of lift on my KJ with a ARB with winch.Includes assembled strut assemblies,rear coils,rear Rancho 17004's,and extended F/R bumbstops.The front struts and rear shocks have less then 12,000miles on them the coils have about 50,000miles.Asking $450 shipped to the lower 48 states.

231 t-case from a '02 KJ,Shifts great and no leaks,ATF+4 was used only in it and changed every 6000miles.Does not include the position sensor but does include the shifter and cable.Asking $250 shipped to the lower 48 states.

8.25 rear axle,includes Yukon 4.10's,ARB locker(no compressor),Yukon axles,and HD diff cover.Would rather not ship this axle since it will have to go freight,local pickup preferred.Asking $650,shipping extra and would rather not part out.

Brand new WARN 5/16"x100' steel cable with hook,never been used,Asking $75 + shipping.

Brand new WARN roller fairlead,never been used,Asking $50 + shipping

Last edited by a moderator:

Inc

Free
Reaction score
If by some freak chance you part it out, let me know about the axle shafts, I need those Yukons.

Inc

Free
Reaction score
If I can't sell it complete I'll have to part it out,by the end of the month if no takers on the complete axle I'll part it out.

Sounds good. Please let me know because I want them for sure. And I bet you make a good chunk of $ when you part it out, Someone will want the gears and that ARB without a doubt. Especially at a used price.

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the front struts 17505? I'm trying to get my hands on a 2.5 inch lift..3.75 will be too much for me:eek:

Spidey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he was close to me I'd be picking up the complete rear today instead of one from a salvage yard :( May be interested in the rear gears and 2nd dibs on the ARB and cover if you end up parting out, free bump!

Spidey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But but... :( lol happy modding, Tony! I'd be surprised if someone doesn't pick up the complete axle though.

/thread hijack

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank for the reply Tony! The 17505 & 17004 will is exactly what I'm looking for, but I don't want more than a 2,5" lift will those springs do the job for me?