Ordered '05 Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, but I'm ready to!....lol. Yeah, so I called Bozo at eh dealership today, and he said that the trucking company that was driving cars to Boston area DC dealership got so crappy lately that they lost the contract entirely. According to "Mike the oracle" at "Dealershipia," the new company is having huge problems cleaning up the mess that the last company left. Apparently, there's 6 other incredibly pissed off people waiting on special orders from him, too. From what I can gather from what I've been told, my KJ has apprently arrived in MA. I guess I just have to wait for the trucking company to get their act together and get my Libby over here from Worcester. But God only knows how long that's gonna take. My uncle (who's a rather high-up at EMC and helped me out a lot with my car-buying escapades) thinks this is absolute ******** and is ready to march down there on Friday with his corporate litigator if my KJ isn't here by then....lol. Depending on how things go, I may take him up on that one....

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepmed said:
So how far to you from Wosta. I'm from ME. I know the lingo.

Hehe....Woosta...gotta love theat NE accent. I'm about an hour from there. I'm considering just driving out there myself and kidnapping my KJ!

Further ramblings.....according to what my dealer said and some further research, my KJ is either in MA now, or it's just shipped on the train.....God I hate lying imbeciels. I unfortunately think it's the second situation. So that means probably not this week either. Lying ****-sucking bastards....

CoasterG

Reaction score
As an attorney myself I'd take your uncle up on his offer and kick their butts into full gear.

Its such a problem now that companies won't do what they've promised unless you muscle them into doing it. At this point I'd bring out the big guns and open fire - you've waited too long.

BTW, your saga is starting to sound like colonial history lessons, traders come, make promises to natives and then don't deliver.

George

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense, but bringing lawyers into any situation just ends up costing everyone more money in the end. Businesses don't pay for lawsuits, their customers do.

Fortunately we have competition (although sometimes not enough), and we have the right to take our business elsewhere. If she doesn't like their service, as hard as it may be, she doesn't have to accept it when it shows up. If I did a special order and it came in scratched up for example, I wouldn't accept it. The best way to deal with a company that you feel is not treating you well is to make sure that other people know about it and don't use them. I use to work in management in retail, and it was all about customer service. Someone wrote one time something to the effect of, "If you give someone good service, they'll tell three friends. If you give someone bad service, they'll tell 30."

Hang in there Flaren. This will be a distant memory soon.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
"If you give someone good service, they'll tell three friends. If you give someone bad service, they'll tell 30."

HAHA! That's the exact same line bozo at teh dealership said to me!

In any other circumstance though, I would totally agree with it.

I think my plan of action for now is gonna be to wait till Friday then call back and let him know a little more aggressivley that I'm getting sick of waiting. I think he has til about next Thursday (10 weeks to the day) til I bring in the big boys. 10 weeks is just too long. I still have a small ray of hope, but the natives are slowly losing their enthusiasm.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is sometimes the reason to settle for what is on the lot. Just my two cents, as it would drive me crazy to wait.

My next new car will probably be ordered too, I admit.

Cars are a pain sometimes, lol.

CoasterG

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
No offense, but bringing lawyers into any situation just ends up costing everyone more money in the end. Businesses don't pay for lawsuits, their customers do.

Why do people jump to the conclusion that there's going to be some sort of formal action started when you mention a lawyer?

A few words from her uncle's friend will light a fire under the dealer, they don't want to get sued, lose goodwill, etc. I've done it for a few friends of mine, and its always worked out - right now it seems like they aren't taking her seriously. BTW, I've never had to file a lawsuit, just drop a few words and be nice and polite to the people I'm dealing with at the dealership. Cars mysteriously show up, get fixed properly, etc. Honestly I hate to have to do it, I think businesses should deal honestly with their customers but sometimes the playing field has to be levelled.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo! I just got the call from the dealer. I am beyond excited! I'm doing all the paperwork and junk tonight and I get to pick her up tomorrow! \:D/

I'll try to get a few "baby pics" of her on the lot!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
w000 h000

congratulations...
now u can sleep...LoL...

for ur happiness i will do this...

mj.gif mj.gif mj.gif mj.gif

and of course pics2.gif

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
w000 h000

congratulations...
now u can sleep...LoL...

for ur happiness i will do this...

mj.gif mj.gif mj.gif mj.gif

and of course pics2.gif

Pics will be coming very soon! Now I can put my nice new digital camera to good use! I'm planning a big photoshoot for the end of the week....lol.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's coming home tomorrow! I got to see Libby quickly while we were waiting for my credit approval. Unfortunately, no pics, cuz she was up on the lift being prepped for tomorrow when I got in there. The little box that says my jeep was built specifically for me was on there too! My mom said she really hates the light bar, though. She think they look like big bug eyes....lol. I'll post up some pics tomorrow night!

Stay tuned for the series finale of "Daimler Chrysler's Wild Ohio: Hunt for the Jeep Liberty," Coming soon!

I guess now we can all get ready for Lea Ann's "baby!" We can be proud new Jeep mommas together! Hehe.

P.S. Thank you so much to everyone for listening to me rant, letting me vent, and being super supportive and not telling me to shut up. I know I was a royal pain....lol. Thanks guys! =)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CoasterG said:
grogiefrog said:

Why do people jump to the conclusion that there's going to be some sort of formal action started when you mention a lawyer?

It must be those day time TV commercials, promosing the big bucks, lol. "Hurt in a car wreck? Tell them that you mean business!"

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flaren said:
The little box that says my jeep was built specifically for me was on there too!

Congratulations Flaren. That has got be cool to see. We look forward to photos! =D>

Members online

No members online now.