Ordered '05 Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flaren, I'm happy for You. Take pics soon. I'll be honest with what you went through I'm glad the Dealer search worked for me.
Congrats tommorrow will be here soon. =D> \:D/

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flaren said:
Woohoo! I just got the call from the dealer. I am beyond excited! I'm doing all the paperwork and junk tonight and I get to pick her up tomorrow! \:D/

I'll try to get a few "baby pics" of her on the lot!

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics. Glad you wait if finally almost over. \:D/

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
help!.gif

OK.....here is a big RANT!
My CRD's ship date is this FRIDAY and my dealer called me at 5:30 this afternoon to give me some "bad news". I ordered it through the company that I work for through their fleet account..I was receiving $3500 off INVOICE. In other words, my CRD was gonna cost me $21,372....I KNOW! GOOD PRICE HUH!! Well, they offered me that price and I qualafied for the 4.9% interest as well. So today he calls me to let me know I could not get both together. (I knew that, I was just hoping it would slide! So, now I have a choice of getting the CRD at the low price with a much higher interest rate (13.5%) which would put my payments at $600 OR I can purchase it as retail with the higher price and the lower interest rate (pymt $476).....
And he piles this on me at 5:30 when I cant do shit! So now I cant sleep...
Tomorrow I get to have the joy of trying to get financed through someone else (with the fleet price). (or trying to talk my parents into co-signing for us so we can get the 0%)
I just wish this would all fix itself!! (banghead)

bluelib03

Reaction score
congrats

congrats flaren. I actually miss that new car scent, lucky you . May you enjoy her/him :-& Make sure you get some pics soon.

lea ann decisions decisions (Aeh) later
Orlando

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Lea Ann said:
help!.gif

My CRD's ship date is this FRIDAY and my dealer called me at 5:30 this afternoon to give me some "bad news". I ordered it through the company that I work for through their fleet account..I was receiving $3500 off INVOICE. In other words, my CRD was gonna cost me $21,372....I KNOW! GOOD PRICE HUH!! Well, they offered me that price and I qualafied for the 4.9% interest as well. So today he calls me to let me know I could not get both together. (I knew that, I was just hoping it would slide! So, now I have a choice of getting the CRD at the low price with a much higher interest rate (13.5%) which would put my payments at $600 OR I can purchase it as retail with the higher price and the lower interest rate (pymt $476).....
Tomorrow I get to have the joy of trying to get financed through someone else (with the fleet price). (or trying to talk my parents into co-signing for us so we can get the 0%)

sorry to hear Lea....
hope things turn out..keep us posted....

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: congrats

bluelib03 said:
congrats flaren. I actually miss that new car scent, lucky you . May you enjoy her/him :-& Make sure you get some pics soon.

lea ann decisions decisions (Aeh) later
Orlando

Thanks! If you see a ********* KJ Renny zooming around with a driver that can't stop smiling, that'd be me....lol. Honk and wave! Hehe.

Lea Ann....stay positive, dearie. You'll figure out what's best. Maybe having your parents co-sign wouldn't be all that bad, if the dealer will do it. Possibly a small piece of advice...check with your local credit union, if you have one around you. I found the rates at the one I use to be about 4.5%. Could be another option to explore. Good luck and hang in there!

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lea Ann said:

I got the $X off (not sure what the amount was when I took delivery, but it was at least a couple grand) WITH the zero percent financing. I'm not sure which string I pulled did it, but I got quotes from several dealers and came in trying to work them down. I got my renegade loaded under 25k (luxury, offroad, heated leather, etc). At zero percent, that's under $600/month for 48 months. I think being a recent graduate helped get a lower price, too. Not much haggle room when I had to order it, but they made good (on the price that is, they were miserable at everything else).

PS - Flaren - when do we get the PICS??

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics will hopefully be up by tonight. Gotta find the right places for her beauty shots....lol. I'm heading to the beaches around here after I pick her up around 4-ish. It's really crappy and rainy here today, but hopefully I can a few decent pics. I'll post whatever I take today and post some really good ones the next nice day we get.....which could be forever in New England....lol.

raceinfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOOHOO congrats flaren,I'll also keep my eyes out for ya I'm up around new bedford & n.dartmouth on the weekend,if you see a silver columbia ed.with L.O.S.T. across the windshield that be me,now lea as for financing do what's best for you to get the jeep then wait a month and refinance it that's what I did to make sure I got ALL REBATES my local credit union was way cheaper than the dealer and there's no penalty

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(Argh) (banghead) (Argh) (banghead)
Well, if I am waiting on my "baby" to get here...then I guess it means that right now I am on the verge of having a "miscarriage"!!!!
My finance man has ROYALLY screwed everything up!
Oh, am I ever pissed....when I ordered it they quoted me $21K and now it is up to $27K+, with a 13% ...they are smokin crack if they think I am going to do that!! Oh, well....I contacted Tastefully Simple, my company I work for, to let them know all the crap this man has told me and they are going to see if they can do anything.
So, until tomorrow, I guess I am on "bed rest" waiting on that phone call to tell me if I have lost my baby for good!!!
PRAY FOR ME AND MY "BABY!"

jeepmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Your baby looks a lot like mine. I'm very happy for you. Have a good time with it. They really are great vehicles on and off road.
Leann good luck. It will all work out.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all! I can't beleive how happy I am with her. It's everything I wanted and then some!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
i really love the black....
shouldve gotten the black....grrr....

when i see new black kj's..i get jealous...

again contratulations

and on another note...GL to Lea....

me thinks i should close this thread, as there's always something happenin to persons that order new kj's.....emiting bad luck...

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lea Ann said:
help!.gif

13.5%?! Ouch. I ran the numbers, and it's about a wash either way. The 4.9 is slightly better. Yes, take the discount and get your own financing. Good luck.

bluelib03

Reaction score
pics

hey Flaren, Youre ride is tight!!!!! Did they change the hood design or is it me. Love the color too. Hope you enjoying it.Later
Orlando