Ordered '05 Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There she is....you all have to forgive me...I had to get Jon to help me post the pic! I am not computer literate at all so I called Jon to the rescue!!

I will get to pick her up tomorrow....I am soooo excited!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet Lea Ann. Congratulations! =D>

Hey Flaren, I see that you waxed your new baby. Really, order a bottle of this stuff. Awesome stuff. You'll get a least four coats out of it and it's so much better then wax.

Rejex

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yay Lea Ann! I"m soooo happy for you! Just remember to bring some paper towels with you so you can wipe up your drool and tears of joy before you get your new baby all wet...lol. I know the excitement must be killing you, have fun driving around tomorrow! =)

Grogie, I'll have to get my hands on a bottle of that stuff....looks pretty good. I figured I'd try out waxing the KJ period to get used to it before I go out and buy something really nice and totally screw it up...lol. That Rejex stuff looks pretty cool, I'm constantly getting the highway-bug-splat!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flaren said:
Grogie, I'll have to get my hands on a bottle of that stuff....looks pretty good. I figured I'd try out waxing the KJ period to get used to it before I go out and buy something really nice and totally screw it up...lol. That Rejex stuff looks pretty cool, I'm constantly getting the highway-bug-splat!

It actually goes on easier then wax. I was get my wife to help me buff (which she hates), and she's actually commented to that. Being in the midwest, we have some serious bugs and cleaning the front was always a pain with just wax.

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOSH!!! It looks like I am going to be drooling over my jeep from afar!!! The dealer did not send all the paper work from Minnesota to Texas so I will not be able to get it until MONDAY!!!! (Argh) confused.gif
I am sooo damned pissed that I can't even see straight! I really really discourage anybody to buy a car from across the country and have a local dealer do a courtesy delivery. I went in yesterday and they dangled the keys in front of my face and would not even let me get in MY car. I already signed the freakin papers but the local dealer had to have some other paperwork signed before I could get it. So now I am just patiently waiting untill MONDAY! It will be really hard to be nice to these people when I actually get my car. Oh and by the way, the had the audacity to put their dealer liscence plate thingy on MY CAR! (banghead)

2003KJ

Reaction score
damn that really blows! I'da been like FU I signed the damn papers give me my keys!

That thing better be SPOTLESS come monday when you pick it up. Not one friggin piece of dirt or pollen.

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was there yesterday there was BIRD SHIT all over it!! So I will be calling them telling them I want it cleaned again and I may throw in that I want a spare tire cover too! :-k

melted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. The spare tire cover was listed on the window sticker, but missing on my Jeep. The selling dealer claimed that since it was a dealer trade, the cover had the wrong dealer's name on it, and was therefore removed.

Huh?

The salesman (under duress) finally got one that had Jeep printed on it, and installed it.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cover just says "Jeep Liberty", no dealer name. I bet that they gave it to someone else!

Hang in there Lea Ann. Do you have a digital camera ready for pictures for us?

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, that "wrong dealer name" thing is bull - if the sticker says "tire cover" it means a jeep cover. If it doesn't say tire cover, chances are the dealership will throw in a nice advertising one anyway - knowing full well that most people will complain about having the giant ad on their tire, but won't go out and buy a replacement cover from jeep for $70 or w/e.

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY GOT HER HOME!!
Man, is it nice to finally have a new car! Hubby and I went cruisin and played with all her buttons!
She was really dirty when I got her, bird crap and bug juice, so when I get her all washed up I will take new pics and let yall all see her! \:D/