Ordered '05 Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04RkMtnKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: pics

bluelib03 said:
hey Flaren, Youre ride is tight!!!!! Did they change the hood design or is it me. Love the color too. Hope you enjoying it.Later
Orlando

The hood design is different on the renegades. They flattened them out. They still have the two bumps above the lights on the limited and sports.

Flaren love the KJ. Sweet color, wheels, light bar....everything. Finally got it. Worht the wait? Now you can start getting some sleep, or maybe you will get less sleep because you will be too busy driving it or staring out the window at it at night.

Lee Ann, wow, that dealer is screwed up if they expect you to say 6K more plus way more interest is just fine. Just show me where to sign. Hopefully you can get it straightened out.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, #2!

That color looks beautiful, and I love how the lightbar looks with the new renegade. Maybe I'll have to get one of those at some point (they wouldn't let me get the rump-roaster seats and the lightbar when I ordered it, grrr....)

So if you find anyplace to ride in MA, you'll have to let me know - I have yet to find anything that doesn't involve joining a club or going to camp jeep / jeep jamboree / w/e

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Se7enLC said:
So if you find anyplace to ride in MA, you'll have to let me know

Oh, there's already research bieng done on that....lol. Might be a bit *cough*illegal*cough* but I may have a spot around Abington (near the BF's house). I'm gonna check it out next weekend.

You were right, too. The KJ is quite fun with a manual! I'm trying so hard to be nice to her till she breaks in a bit and the clutch sits, but it's not easy. I had about an hour's highway drive to get her home last night. It killed me trying to stay at like 65 to 70! I can't wait to rip through that gear box and see what she can do!

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chaz0_man0 said:
=D> \:D/ =D> \:D/ =D>

Very beautiful!

Flaren, I agree, sorry it took me so long to respond, been busy lately. I am glad you are happy \:D/

dnm45227

Reaction score
I can see why your dad wanted you to get the locking lug nuts, with treasures like that beckoning criminals.
Beleive me I feel your pain. As a married fellow with three kids, I always get the "hand me down car". For those of you that are still free, I mean single I'll explain. The wife always makes the argument that she should have the newest and safest car (for the kids safety). Thus, I get the car that she had been driving and all the half eaten nuggets, action figures, and barbie dolls still under the seats. Well as you could imagine there is no comeback to the "it's for the kids" argument. The worst part of it now is that I have to watch the Liberty being abused. It's like a bad wreck, you want to look away, but you can't help but notice the dings and coffee stains.
Enough venting, congrads. You look like you have earned (what appears to be from the pics) an awesome new vehicle. The fact that you sacriced by using the P.O.S. machine makes it even sweater.

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news everybody.....I made a deal with the dealer and I am gettin my CRD for $22K drive out but with 7.25% and will refinance later....my jeep shipped yesterday!!! I just found out my jeep left the plant yesterday on a train heading to Texas so there is no telling how long it will take it to get here!! I will definitly keep you updated!

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! On both your good deal and shipping out! 7.25% seems liveable until you can refinance. It's finally on it's way! Are you getting excited yet? \:D/

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED???!!! luxhello.gif The only thing I don't like is that it is coming by train...It will take FOREVER to get to Texas...One time when my hubby worked at a dealership it took 2 months to get a truck delivered to them by train. I hope it does not take that long!! :-s

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Congrats, Lea Ann! That sounds much better...

Oh, and Flaren.... I had a gut feeling you were driving some sort of GM Product... just had that feeling. :-s

CoasterG

Reaction score
Congrats on your Bouncing Baby Liberty Flaren!

The before and after photos really make me understand why you were so excited!

Now I wish I had bought black or red, silver just doesn't cut it...

George
- owned 4 jeeps, 3 various shades of red Cherokees and Grand Cherokees and a silver Liberty.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dnm45227 said:
I can see why your dad wanted you to get the locking lug nuts, with treasures like that beckoning criminals.
Beleive me I feel your pain. As a married fellow with three kids, I always get the "hand me down car". For those of you that are still free, I mean single I'll explain. The wife always makes the argument that she should have the newest and safest car (for the kids safety). Thus, I get the car that she had been driving and all the half eaten nuggets, action figures, and barbie dolls still under the seats. Well as you could imagine there is no comeback to the "it's for the kids" argument. The worst part of it now is that I have to watch the Liberty being abused. It's like a bad wreck, you want to look away, but you can't help but notice the dings and coffee stains.

Geat story! I don't have kids yet, but I notice up and down my neighborhood that the lady of the house always gets the new car, lol!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flaren, what a difference! I can see why your dad is jealous, lol.

Your KJ looks sweet! rockon.gif

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my hubby just drove through the dealership lot as I was talking to him on the phone...we have been waiting for 2 days since we heard the jeep was in Texas. All we were waiting on now was for the jeep to get on a truck and make its way down to Palestine. Hubby drove through and sadly said it was not there. I hung up, getting more depressed! Then as soon as I put the phone down on the couch it rang again....it was Hubby! I picked it up and said "WHAT?" He said "read me that VIN # baby!" I read it to him and he yelled, "THIS IS IT!! ITS HERE!!!" \:D/
Oh, by the way the dealer was supposed to call me as soon as it was on their lot....really sad it had to be hubby finding it by driving through...REALLY PISSED ME OFF....
BUT I AM SOOO EXCITED THAT IT IS FINALLY HERE! ILL GET TO PICK IT UP MAYBE TOMORROW!! I WILL POST PICS VERY VERY SOON!!!

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE being a Jeep chick! As a matter of fact, I just finished washing and waxing the new baby. She looks purty! I'll have to take some pics tomorrow, we're supposed to have nice weather here. On a side note, that new Teflon wax really works and leaves a really nice shiny finish. Doing the hood nearly killed me, but the rest wasn't so bad....lol.