Only In A Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pic taken today in the San Juan's, the youngest part of the Rocky Mountains in southwest Colorado.

It doesn't get any better than this....

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 star shot!

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure is nice pic,to bad it is just as easy to access in prius as a Jeep:rolleyes:,not a "only in a Jeep" moment I'm sorry to say.
Thank you.

Easy to access in a Prius??? Yeah, right. For you maybe not a Jeep moment, but my buddy and I thought it was.

In case you've forgotten, Jeeps come in all flavors, sizes and colors. Some stay stock and others go extreme. It's atitudes from SOME of the big built rig guys that their crap doesn't stink is what gives Jeepin a bad rap. The bottom line, use yours as you wish as I will mine.... it's a Jeep thing afterall.

And thanks for your comment.... :rolleyes:

Any Prius owners out there wanna go for a ride???

Last edited:

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

Easy to access in a Prius??? Yeah, right. For you maybe not a Jeep moment, but my buddy and I thought it was.

In case you've forgotten, Jeeps come in all flavors, sizes and colors. Some stay stock and others go extreme. It's atitudes from SOME of the big built rig guys that their crap doesn't stink is what gives Jeepin a bad rap. The bottom line, use yours as you wish as I will mine.... it's a Jeep thing afterall.

And thanks for your comment.... :rolleyes:

Pwned back! owned.gif (bump)

Yeah, never judge how someone gets to where they are based on where they're parked... you gotta look at the trail in. That's why I've never been satisfied with most of my "jeep on the mountain" pics, they never look as impressive as it was on the trail to get there.

Last edited:

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Three more pics from the trip...

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does look like a beautiful drive. Its nice to see some stock ride-hight Libbys out conquering the terrain. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you look carefully you can see the kj in its natural environment. kj's are often found in wooded areas but sometimes in rocks or mud. Their natural food source is unleaded, but they sometimes eat diesel.