Ideas for in car storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ino

Reaction score
Ok this jeep is really small on the interior, fine for my size, but storage really *****.
the glove box is so small that hardly anything fits in it, the center console is too short for a piss bottle.
i don’t this think really lacks in storage compartment, not even a place to keep sunglasses.
Has anyone done any useful storage mods they might want to share the idea?
Maybe containers that can mount under seats.
I can’t believe the Subaru Forester I want to get rid of has way more storage than this thing.

WheelNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the KJ interior is very small! Its actually a really tiny vehicle, which is one of its greatest strength and its greatest weaknesses. I put my sunglasses in a case in the door pocket. There are lots of options out there for back of seat storage, maybe sun visor storage, and other options? I don't carry much with me, so I can't help a ton, but I'd imagine if you start poking around Amazon you'll find some things.

There is one item I had bookmarked that another forum user had mounted to the inside of his swing gate, but it could alternatively hang from the swing gate. Pretty neat piece with lots of storage options. Not accessible from the driver's seat, but it might get some of the stuff out of your glovebox and center console at least.

Rmac

Reaction score
I have 2 ammo boxes behind the rear seats for storage. They are military 30mm ammo boxes if that helps

Members online

No members online now.