OME lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RKinney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got done with mine, and took it for a drive up the road. I was really surprised on how well it rode. Though I never drove it before the lift, I was expecting a rough ride. Not the case. Girlfriend got home and took it up the road and she even thought the ride was nice. I still need to do the alignment which should help it ride a little better.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Question with the OME 927 front spring and no wench or after market bumper is it going to ride to rough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not really after it settles in, most of the ones we have done at my place did not have a front aftermarket bumper and like the ride . Its a firmer ride but not stiff and hard riding at all, just get good shocks like the OMEs/ ironman or Bilstein

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got done with mine, and took it for a drive up the road. I was really surprised on how well it rode. Though I never drove it before the lift, I was expecting a rough ride. Not the case. Girlfriend got home and took it up the road and she even thought the ride was nice. I still need to do the alignment which should help it ride a little better.

Alignment helps a LOT!

RKinney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the alignment didn't go so well. Front left eccentric bolt is seized in the bushing sleeve. Tried for over an hour to get it broken loose but a no go. I could still get the camber within spec on the left side though, but the right wouldn't go past -.4. Have very little adjustability on the right side. Not sure what is going on. I need to address the siezed eccentric bolt in the sleeve then look at it again. Might have to cut out the old bolt and sleeve and replace the bushing and eccentric assembly. If I have to do that then I will be replacing all lca bushings. Might also be picking up the jab upper a-arms.

Members online

No members online now.