Not sure where this goes but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sleepyjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to give a giant THANK YOU!!!!! to Tommudd, this guy has allowed me to pick his brain on all sorts of info for my Libby and he was/is very patient, not laughing (in the replies) about my dumb questions and as an old man wanting to mod the libby, he has saved me much grief!

IMO He is exactly what this forum needs and makes this my place to be...

THANK YOU!

Jim

GeekFisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This forum is globally great but tommudd is a top contributor to it's greatness, you are right !

I asked real dumb questions as well and they were answered or I was redirected to the proper answer :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to give a giant THANK YOU!!!!! to Tommudd, this guy has allowed me to pick his brain on all sorts of info for my Libby and he was/is very patient, not laughing (in the replies) about my dumb questions and as an old man wanting to mod the libby, he has saved me much grief!

IMO He is exactly what this forum needs and makes this my place to be...

THANK YOU!

Jim

You know Jim, its nice to read that I was able to help you out, But just repaying some one from my past. When I was 16-17 and ( doing all the wrong things to cars/trucks ) there was a neighbor guy who helped me a LOT ! Dropped out of school, chain smoked Camels, always had a beer in his hand ( you know as a parent the kind of guy you DO NOT want your son hanging out with ) but could build and repair anything.
But to get to the point, everytime I asked him what I owed him, he would laugh and say " well you're too young to buy me any beer so tell you what, just help out whoever you can with things you've learned from me, and what you'll learn in the future "
So here's to Ronnie O'Brien , paying ya back buddy !!

Last edited:

blackhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know Jim, its nice to read that I was able to help you out, But just repaying some one from my past. When I was 16-17 and ( doing all the wrong things to cars/trucks ) there was a neighbor guy who helped me a LOT ! Dropped out of school, chain smoked Camels, always had a beer in his hand ( you know as a parent the kind of guy you DO NOT want your son hanging out with ) but could build and repair anything.
But to get to the point, everytime I asked him what I owed him, he would laugh and say " well you're too young to buy me any beer so tell you what, just help out whoever you can with things you've learned from me, and what you'll learn in the future "

Good history Tommudd....what a satisfation!!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, a BIG THANK YOU to you Tom for helping everyone out. (and to Ronnie O'Brien)

Dave

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Here's to Ronnie O'Brien!
And Tom!

And to Andy Scott; A tall quiet patient black man who taught me a lot about cars and life. Don't know why he put up with me.

Members online

No members online now.