no more emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stripped all my emblems today with the exception of the 'trail-rated' crest....
it was a bit of a pain but well worth it... i didn't realized how busy the jeep was with all the emblems, especially the rear. i was a bit hesitant, but am now i'm a believer.... it looks much cleaner. i'll snap a few picks this weekend...

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good deal! I like it much better nekkid.

I even pulled my "Trail Rated" badge off. I know it's a 4x4, I don't really care if other people can't figure it out.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good deal! I like it much better nekkid.

I even pulled my "Trail Rated" badge off. I know it's a 4x4, I don't really care if other people can't figure it out.

i'm thinking about it.... i'll wait until the weekend to decide.
i was really happy that no 'halos' were left in the paint do to fading... can't see that they were ever there.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Took mine off,except pinstripe decal on right side like the "clean"look,now if I could just get HJ to clay bar it.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Mine looked a ton better without all the badging. That was my first 'official' mod that I did to the kj. :)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Took mine off,except pinstripe decal on right side like the "clean"look,now if I could just get HJ to clay bar it.

I'd be more than happy to do it, but I'm far away....ask JeepJeepster, he's in Dem Hollers, KY....