Newby here!!!!!! Lift help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Armysniper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just got my first liberty 04 sport. Need help with a lift any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Some pics will be nice to see the end product. :uhoh2:
You must be registered for see images attach

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats!

You will love your KJ!

Here is the Frankenlift ...

Armysniper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats!

You will love your KJ!

Here is the Frankenlift ...

Thanks Luke, that's a clean very nice looking liberty. Love the way it looks lifted, lil higher in the front? That's exactly the way I will like mine. Enjoy it buddy

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Thanks dude! Ya the Frankenlift coil assembly is TIGHT in every sense of the word! I have an extra isolator in the rear just to try and keep up :D

Armysniper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks dude! Ya the Frankenlift coil assembly is TIGHT in every sense of the word! I have an extra isolator in the rear just to try and keep up :D

I'm going to check the Frankenlift suspension kit out. They have a few choices I have around $1,000-$1, 200 for a lift causes I want tires & wheels also. Thank for your time to explain your lift, how much you like it and the pics. Know you got me all exited, I'm contemplating between a few kits. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.