Rear hatchback, tire damaged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jime

Reaction score
I have a 2004 sports four-door liberty Jeep four-wheel-drive. I was rear ended about three weeks ago. It did damage to the hatchback tire, and a few more damages. my jeep was totaled because it was an older vehicle, but was in great condition, still drivable.They let me purchase my jeep back. I am going to try to fix it myself. It only has 89,000 miles on it. I’ve never had any problem with it except put a water pump on it, change oil and buy tires. any help would be appreciated.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear that you were rear ended by another driver.
Feel free to post a few images, that way we can possibly help with the repairs.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
If you're in Alaska we can swap the good one off my parts jeep. It's blue.

Jime

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear that you were rear ended by another driver.
Feel free to post a few images, that way we can possibly help with the repairs.
Thank you so much for answering my post. I have brought my Jeep home now and I’ve looked at the damages. The only thing I’m worried about now is the exhaust pipe was Knocked loose. I can’t move it so I will have to have a professional look at that. The hatchback has a dent in the middle that will not be a problem.The tire when it is put back on,will cover That is all I am looking at right now. The one thing I am so proud of is that I bought it back for such a low low price, If it had been sent to a junkyard, somebody would’ve had a really good ride.

Robochop

Robochop
Reaction score
I have a 2004 sports four-door liberty Jeep four-wheel-drive. I was rear ended about three weeks ago. It did damage to the hatchback tire, and a few more damages. my jeep was totaled because it was an older vehicle, but was in great condition, still drivable.They let me purchase my jeep back. I am going to try to fix it myself. It only has 89,000 miles on it. I’ve never had any problem with it except put a water pump on it, change oil and buy tires. any help would be appreciated.
Where are you located? I am parting out a 2005 Blue Liberty! Have you also checked a nearby junkyard?

Jime

Reaction score
Thank you so much for answering my post. I have brought my Jeep home now and I’ve looked at the damages. The only thing I’m worried about now is the exhaust pipe was Knocked loose. I can’t move it so I will have to have a professional look at that. The hatchback has a dent in the middle that will not be a problem.The tire when it is put back on,will cover That is all I am looking at right now. The one thing I am so proud of is that I bought it back for such a low low price, If it had been sent to a junkyard, somebody would’ve had a really good ride.

Jime

Reaction score
Somehow, I have messed up my post. I have answered my post with two people not myself. I need help to correct this.