New with a question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Dudek

Reaction score
Hello i am new to the forum game but hurd this is a great way to get answers. I have a 07 liberty and i want to modify headlights to bake them apart and seal in aftermarket halo led lights. Do you think it can be done or has it been done already because there really is not lights for KJs any where.

And my next question is i have abs and traction control lights on. I changed all four abs sensors. And i am looking for ideas.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello i am new to the forum game but hurd this is a great way to get answers. I have a 07 liberty and i want to modify headlights to bake them apart and seal in aftermarket halo led lights. Do you think it can be done or has it been done already because there really is not lights for KJs any where.

And my next question is i have abs and traction control lights on. I changed all four abs sensors. And i am looking for ideas.

Plenty of lights for the KJ, some good bulbs out there for sure, never have any issues seeing with any of mine
as far as if you want to bake them, well I am sure some young person out there has posted up a youtube video on doing it.
Never looked but they post up some stupid stuff at times from what I have heard LOL

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Re the abs & traction control lights on, you can try to remove both battery cables, tape them together for an hour.
That may clear the stored codes, otherwise you will have to get the codes scanned by dealer or by a high end snap on ultra scanner.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traction Control and ABS codes can be caused by a bad Clock Spring which is the cable feeding data from the Steering Wheel Angle Sensor, airbag activators, speed control, radio controls etc.

This cable has flat copper strips which can develop hairline cracks that cause a break in the cable only at a certain angle of the wheel!

Do NOT mess around with this clock spring as you can set off the airbags while working in that area.

If you feel that the Clock Spring needs to be replaced as a last resort then report back here and the Experts here and I will give you the correct information!;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.