New UK Jeep Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepyJez

Reaction score
Just a quick hi from sunny SW UK.

I'm new to Jeep ownership, having gotten bored of endless European hatchbacks and have recently purchased a 2007 2.8 CRD Limited in gloss black with grey leather.

Have to say... I absolutely love it.

Anyways, enough of me... and apologies in advance for any daft or silly questions posted in the near future. Looking around the site, you guys (and galls), sure seem to know a thing or two about the Liberty (Cherokee), range.

Be good and happy Jeep'ing y'all.

JeepyJez
(Chris_W)

Miff_UK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Chris,

Welcome to Jeepland ! We are in North Yorks (where the moors are!)

We have had a Patriot for 3 years and now have swapped for a 2010 2.8 Cherokee / Liberty.

Some weird bits compared to 'cars' (Why is the accelerator so far away compared to the brake ?, why is there so much 'over-run' when changing gears ? ) but we love the solid feel, and now I have chipped it, she really flies through the gears.

Looking forward to the snow tomorrow, put it in 'smug mode' (4WD) and go for a play

Miff

Miff_UK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Chris,
Catch you on this forum to!!
Welcome to JeepKJ.

Miff are you also on JeepClub UK? If not come and say "Hello!"

http://www.jeepclub.co.uk/

Fil.

Hi Fil

I have joined JeepClub, see you there soon.

Had a great laff in the Jeep on Staurday night / Sunday in the snow, the wife is enjoying it today too. Even with the OEM Goodyear tyres i had no probs whatsoever

Good times

Miff