New Toys for Libby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is a big day for the Libby. Finally got the money saved up to get a system

I'm getting 2 12" Memphis PR Subwoofers in a ported box with a 1200 watt amp. It's getting installed tomorrow morning at my local car audio store.

I will post pictures tomorrow when I get the chance, and let you know how they sound. Note: I am getting these subs to improve the sound of my music, not to be obnoxious and go blaring through downtown. With my Pioneer Door Speakers, they only put out treble. So this is to help create a medium for my music so I can enjoy my music in all its contents.

Thanks guys. If you have a system in your KJ or KK, do share what you have. Thanks!

Last edited:

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my setup

Definitely post some pics. I like seeing how other people set things up. I do professional installs from time to time still, but I used to do it a lot years ago. I know it's hard to tell from the sloppy install I did on my own though lol.

Attachments

• DSCN1873.jpg
    DSCN1873.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN1874.jpg
    DSCN1874.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN1875.jpg
    DSCN1875.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN1876.jpg
    DSCN1876.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN1878.jpg
    DSCN1878.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 47

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some pics of mine on my build thread, I would post the pics but I'm at work

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys heres the pic:

You must be registered for see images attach

The Specs:

2 12" Memphis PR Subs
1 Alpine MRP-M500 Amplifier (hard to see,on the back of the seat to the left of the subs)
(500 Watts RMS, this is what Memphis suggested for the subs)
1 Memphis Car Audio Ported Box.
..And all the wiring that is hidden among the Jeep.

So far, I'm very pleased with it. It gets loud when I want it to, yet, can also play soft and in the background when I need it to. I'll keep everyone posted over the next couple weeks.