New Guy introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey Jeepers !!
I'm from MD. Have an 06 Renegade 4wd with 170,*** on her.
I do have a lift kit on the way. It's from RRO. I tried to contact JBA, however they didnt respond in a timely manner, and I had already found what i need from the other source.
Hopefully end up with about 3 - 3.5" of lift. I have already replaced rotors, pads and e-brake hardware (all around), both front hub assembly (moog), rear UCA, power steering pump, serpentine belt, and OEM fog lights.
I will be doing lower balljoints and rear bearings when the lift kit gets here.

Attachments

• 20210605_154421.jpg
    20210605_154421.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 1

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
JBA isn’t doing the lift kits anymore but his UCAs are still available.

anyway, Welcome! I’m in the 170k club in about 4 days.

I look forward to your build!

Reaction score
I would have likely been in the same boat as now, being that at that time OME springs and Bilstein shocks were backordered everywhere. RRO had me under the impression they would be shipping out in a 3-6 week timeframe.

As you said Tom, I'm here now.
I like this forum a lot. Lots of great information and the setting can't be beat. Thanks for having me sir.
You could of gotten the OME springs etc many places and saved tons of money.
Oh well you are here now so we'll help you not to make any other mistakes

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I would have likely been in the same boat as now, being that at that time OME springs and Bilstein shocks were backordered everywhere. RRO had me under the impression they would be shipping out in a 3-6 week timeframe.

As you said Tom, I'm here now.
I like this forum a lot. Lots of great information and the setting can't be beat. Thanks for having me sir.
Listen to Tom. He’s the Yoda and LibertyTC is the Obi-Wan.

ofcourse, when I die in the desert next month, they gotta deal with my wife the Rancor….

:p

Reaction score
Never, ever believe everything RRO says
still owe people money from 15 years ago
That would have been nice to know beforehand... I have to say, quite a few people recommended them to me.
Said they got their stuff fast. Oh well, you live and learn.

Looking forward to getting it done and hitting some trails. Thanks again fellas

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know anyone who I have met on line or in person that has recommended them
well there is one guy on here
But I have met and talked to 1000s of people
Also tried to install their parts , no go, then good old goof ball tells you its your fault the parts are made wrong LOL
One set of UCAs young kid bought, told him not to, but he got them and tried to install them.
Finally brought them to me, they would in no shape or form fit into the pockets . called goofball up, he suggestion , put them in a vice and bend them ! :mad::confused::eek:o_O
Called Marlin ( JBA ) up and he overnighted me a set , done

Reaction score
I don't know anyone who I have met on line or in person that has recommended them
well there is one guy on here
But I have met and talked to 1000s of people
Also tried to install their parts , no go, then good old goof ball tells you its your fault the parts are made wrong LOL
One set of UCAs young kid bought, told him not to, but he got them and tried to install them.
Finally brought them to me, they would in no shape or form fit into the pockets . called goofball up, he suggestion , put them in a vice and bend them ! :mad::confused::eek:o_O
Called Marlin ( JBA ) up and he overnighted me a set , done
Well I'm beyond returning them now, so let's hope I don't have that same issue.

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
JBA isn’t doing the lift kits anymore but his UCAs are still available.

anyway, Welcome! I’m in the 170k club in about 4 days.

I look forward to your build!
Go ahead order the uca's from JBA it will take a little time to get them but the quality you get is well worth the wait.

Latest posts

Members online