need some NJ jeep buddys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest i never really looked. A little while after the last ticket my truck was getting to un reliable to take out so i stoped going and then just bought a vw and got into that for a while. I asked the ranger that and he couldnt give me a good answer. Just used names of roads like its marked in non lights lol. I should see if i can find something

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good man, I'll have my lift on by then too :favorites13:

I say we make a day of it. I can get a buddy to take his pick up out and bring a grill and cooler full of beer uhh i mean soda yea nice cold refreshing sodas haha.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say we make a day of it. I can get a buddy to take his pick up out and bring a grill and cooler full of beer uhh i mean soda yea nice cold refreshing sodas haha.

Haha sounds good! Ever hear of Apple Pie hill?

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha sounds good! Ever hear of Apple Pie hill?

Nope. Usually just head to south toms river or manchester. Its fun to fly around the ocean spray cranberry bogs and theres an old brick factory or something like that just sitting in the middle of the woods.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Usually just head to south toms river or manchester. Its fun to fly around the ocean spray cranberry bogs and theres an old brick factory or something like that just sitting in the middle of the woods.

Nice. Apple Pie hill is the highest point in the pines with an old water tower at the top. You climb up there and you can see the AC skyline on a clear day. Its an awesome view. :big_banana_Dance:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Apple Pie hill is the highest point in the pines with an old water tower at the top. You climb up there and you can see the AC skyline on a clear day. Its an awesome view. :big_banana_Dance:

is that literaly a climb or can it be driven? and how close is it to smithville? my shirt line does wholesale with the underground in smithville

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that literaly a climb or can it be driven? and how close is it to smithville? my shirt line does wholesale with the underground in smithville

There's a few ways you can get to it the most popular being a hiking trail but there is also a wheeling trail to geth up there. I believe it's about an 8 mile trail you can drive straight to the tower and then climb up the tower from there. I've never personally been to it, my neighbor told me about it and he's been there several times. Idk how close it is to smithville but you can google it and it gives you directions on how to get there.

Latest posts

Members online