need some NJ jeep buddys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wanted to see how many proud jersey natives we have. I could use some local kj buddys. A few of my friends have cherokees and wranglers and are always knocking me for having a "girl jeep" so it would be nice to have some fellow libby owners lol. Send me a friend request, maybe we can set up some meets in this wonderful state of ours!

jonesy

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just wanted to see how many proud jersey natives we have. I could use some local kj buddys. A few of my friends have cherokees and wranglers and are always knocking me for having a "girl jeep" so it would be nice to have some fellow libby owners lol. Send me a friend request, maybe we can set up some meets in this wonderful state of ours!

Hey I just bought a KJ after my XJ died. Come check out Jersey Shore Jeep Club if you're down this way. We go out every weekend. There is only one other member with a Liberty, so I think its time to show what the mom mobiles can do! lol

KJNJJeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that would be awesome! I haven't gone in awhile. Still awaiting the skids. Are they necessary where you guys go?

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ask a cherokee or wrangler to go rolling down the road weighing just over 10,000# (jeep, trailer, car, parts, tools, my fat butt) and have them get back to you. :D

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jersey native but Uncle Sam takes me everywhere else lol.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
semper fi, aim high, army of one, or flotilla ?

Uncle Sam's Confused Group

Underway right now as a matter of fact.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww man I'm all the way down in SJ 20 minutes outside of Philly.

I usually go wheeling down in the pines. Huge trail systems out there with only crossing a few roads i can get from south tomsriver to whiting, lacey and most of southern ocean. That is if the fish a wild life wardens dont nab me first. As soon as i get this rear shock thing sorted out we should go for a romp through the woods!

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually go wheeling down in the pines. Huge trail systems out there with only crossing a few roads i can get from south tomsriver to whiting, lacey and most of southern ocean. That is if the fish a wild life wardens dont nab me first. As soon as i get this rear shock thing sorted out we should go for a romp through the woods!

Haha that we should! I normally go through the trails in Atco, where the trails are actually documented roads you can use without the worry of the warden's or other officials.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive only been out that way once or twice and i was driving a buick at the time so i was in my buddys cummins. I try to go closer to where i live, clayton pits was a cool place to go but they were impounding first time youngot caught on the property. So many good places to wheel but most of them are private propertys

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that's the downside to places around Gloucester County and other counties around here most of them are private and you can get your ride impounded.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

You mean "the Pine Barrens" in Jersey? That was legal last I knew.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
In some parts it's illegal to wheel due to private property, some nature reserves, and other such things.

Always wanted to go down there and never did. It is a looooong haul from here. Maybe in the spring/early summer?

Dave

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean "the Pine Barrens" in Jersey? That was legal last I knew.

Dave

You are correct sir. It really depends on where you are. Alot of the trails out there are legitimate roads that arent marked and certain trails are off limits, wild life preserves, private property and things like that. So if you dont know whats what out there youll have a game warden or park ranger pulling you over. Ive been pulled over 3 times out there, the first 2 times i got "operating a motor vehicle off road" tickets, about $80 and a court appearance each. Then the third time was the same deal only i lost my privilege to buy a fresh water fishing license. Some crazy b/s in jersey haha

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct sir. It really depends on where you are. Alot of the trails out there are legitimate roads that arent marked and certain trails are off limits, wild life preserves, private property and things like that. So if you dont know whats what out there youll have a game warden or park ranger pulling you over. Ive been pulled over 3 times out there, the first 2 times i got "operating a motor vehicle off road" tickets, about $80 and a court appearance each. Then the third time was the same deal only i lost my privilege to buy a fresh water fishing license. Some crazy b/s in jersey haha

How do you know what parts are private so you stay legal? Can you get maps?

Dave