My 1st time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brandonmj

Reaction score
as a Jeep owner. I just bought a 2007 Limited 4wd with most of the available bells and whistles. After almost a week, I love it. Got to test out the 4wd system a little this morning as around here in PA we had about 4 inches of fresh packing snow on the ground. My only gripe is the gas mileage so far, but I'm sure if I do a little research around here that I may find some remedies for that. But anyways, proud to be a Jeep owner!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new Jeep.

Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the foums, and as I was told when I joined one of the Jeep forums, Jeep stands for:

Just Empty Every Pocket!!

rollinglaugh.gif

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome wavey.gif

On the topic of gas mileage, yes you will find a lot of info here although most of it will result in your mileage going down (that's just the way it is after a lift, bigger tires, roof rack, etc). Stock I used to be able to get up to 25mpg out of my Jeep on the freeway at 65-70mph, now I'm durn lucky to get up around 19 :) But it's a trade-off I'm willing to make in order to get away from the city for a day or two.