Mud Terrian tires?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Griemster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What mud terrian tire's is everyone running. I'm getting ready to purchase some soon and looking for input. I would like something good in mud snow and on ice. Noise i not really a concern for me but also i would like to find something in 240/75R16 but i know it will probally be 245/75R16. Any input would be apprieciated.

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buy some AT's - much better in snow. any tire ***** on ice, unless studded. buy some skinny tires for snow.

ripper42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cooper stt 245-75-16 great tire it work very well on the road and off. i have also had bfg at on jk there good on road off road tire my dad drive his jeep off road all the time and they held up well.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shop tires around, local guys love buying tires for you since the advent of online tire sales. i just got 5 bfg mud terrains mounted for 700 out the door.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would shop around for sure
deals are out there
just got 2 more MTR's in good shape for $25 each 75% or so tread
that puts me at 7 MTR's all over 75% tread and paying only $300 for them all
looking for 2 more to make a set and sell them

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and if anyone is near cleveland I still have a set of 5 BFG AT's i'd sell for 500, brand new, packed up in the basement