More style less off road?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to maybe do a little bit more style to my Liberty and stay away from the normal lifted off road jeep. What are everyones feelings on the stuff on ebay, namely Brake lights and the smoked parking lamps.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i pondered the black LED taillights. thought theyd look sharp on my black libby. taillights, marker mods, etc never bother me as long as theyre tastefully done. there are some crazy ones out there.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only stuff they make like tail light I have only seen on ebay. I dont know about lowering my Libby but I was looking to maybe get some 16 inch replacement wheels some day.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^I dont see any actually, just because I want cool tails doesnt mean I could do a small lift but I dont go off road or know of anywhere I can easily. There is a really big club up here and I looked into it and it just seems like a pain. I have to approach them then go threw a whole process of joining.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
^I dont see any actually, just because I want cool tails doesnt mean I could do a small lift but I dont go off road or know of anywhere I can easily. There is a really big club up here and I looked into it and it just seems like a pain. I have to approach them then go threw a whole process of joining.

Club or cult? hehehehe

but i know what you mean.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the cheapest easiest lift to install. Something I could do in my driveway with a hand full of wrenches?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if you could install a lift while holding a hand full of wrenches. :D

None off the lifts are REALLY easy to install. The franken lift comes assembled already but since its such a tall lift, it can be alittle tricky to install.

If you get the rustys suspension lift, you would need to have the front coil overs assembled.

If you got a spacer lift, you would need to have the stock coil overs dis-assembled, put the spacer in it, then have them re-assembled.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the MB Drift wheels at tires.com then what ever there cheapest tires are I can get just to replace what I have. Then I can leave my winters mounted to my stock rims.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where would I find off road style wheels that I can put my stock tires on? I found some but they are 10 inches wide. I was thinking I can always do the best of both worlds. Get a little style in and still make my Liberty look rugged and have it still be functional.

Last edited:

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where would I be finding these rims?

EDIT
I was just looking at some and I kind of want black rims.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't want that "brokeback mountain" jeep pictured above.

Moabs are really nice rims though.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it? It's a Renegade....what's a brokeback mountain?

I was referring to the movie by that name....with the 2 guy lovers on the nountain.

Dave

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont really like the Moabs. I saw some wheels yesterday I liked but they were way to big they were black and had a fake bead lock. I would love to find some that would fit.