more concerns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RookieLibertyist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
two things here...maybe three

1. when accelerating and even while driving ive noticed a sound coming what seems to be my front wheel well or something. it sounds like water moving from one end to a bottle to the other. what the heck is it?

2. when i back out of my driveway every morning and any other time, when i have my wheel turned theres a rubbing sound or something struggling, in my front wheels. i think its something to do with my power steering but im not technical enough to know exactly. any thoughts?

3. MY HEAT DOESNT WORK. its getting could here out in northeast ohio and i need my heat! my A/C works tremendous but my warm air is nonexistent. the car itself heats up fine. if it helps theres usually a large puddle of condensation or even coolant for that matter under my car everytime i dont use it for a few hours. is it normal A/C condensation or have a sprung a leak? ive had to fill my coolant twice this summer which i think is more than needed.

i also am nearing 80K miles now.

thanks

Last edited:

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you defiantly have a coolant leak check that radiator for cracks and yes condensation will drip from under the passenger side after running the a/c but it will be clear water no color to it at all. I have been stoped many times at a gas station and told I have a leak but its only condensation dripping. Check for that coolant leak that's probably why you hear that sound of water sloshing in a bottle. You should not have to be adding coolant.

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is that you have a recovery bottle that has been broken and rubs when you back up. Where is your coolant leak at underneath the Liberty on the side, in the front, right under the motor etc. The sloshing sound is probably just that, your system is low on coolant when you start the motor then the coolant is pumped out and your tank is below normal level.