Moab 4x4 trip pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJDevildog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I was on leave my wife and I went to visit her family in Moab, and while there I convinced her to let me take our KJ out on a few trails. Her father and I went for a nice easy drive on 3D Trail and a little bit of Seven Mile Rim trail.

The KJ is a stock 2006 Sport Special edition, and it did fairly well for having mild ATs on it. I did notice the ESP interference while in some of the deeper sand, which was rather annoying. It forced me into 4 high once, just to get through some sand. Other than that, the only other issue I came across was trying to climb a long, deep sand hill that I just couldn't make it up :disgust:

here are a few of the best shots. I had to take it pretty easy, our KJ doesn't have any skid plates! I'm happy to say I didn't scrape anything during the trip.

You must be registered for see images attach

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful!

Makes me want to jump in the Libby right now and get it DIRTY!!! :smokin:

Thanks for the pics - a good looking time on the trail and shows that you can enjoy the trails just fine with a stock Liberty!

Bob

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. Looks like a lot of fun.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online