Looking to install a Tow Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to install a Tow harness on my KJ. I'm looking to get the harness from etrailer.com
http://www.etrailer.com/Custom-Fit-Vehicle-Wiring/Jeep/Liberty/2006/118524.html?vehicleid=20069803

Has anyone used this Harness? If so how was it?
Or does anyone have another harness that's similar they recommend?

I like the plug and play feature of the etrailer harness. I'm not looking to do wire splicing. Specially since I own two KJs and in the event of I have to move the harness and the hitch to the other I can do it with out a problem.

Thanks!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have had that one since September 04 and pulled lots of trailers and not one problem!
Got it from etrailer as well!
Easy to install and works great

well wait did have to replace it but only due to being back in the woods dragging a log out and tore the wires loose and had to replace it.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had that one since September 04 and pulled lots of trailers and not one problem!
Got it from etrailer as well!
Easy to install and works great

well wait did have to replace it but only due to being back in the woods dragging a log out and tore the wires loose and had to replace it.

In other worlds... You broke the first one :icon_lol: lol

Glad to here though that there was no other problems with the harness.

Thanks for the Info!

Last edited: