Looking for information on the heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jade_Monkey07

Reaction score
My heated seats have been acting up recently. When its not working neither of them work, switches dont light up. If the switches are lit they work. They can work for days and randomly shut down mid drive. And then come back randomly too.
The switches are fine, since it all or nothing. any idea where the controle module/relays are located?
Both fuse 25 and 29 are fine (changed them just because)

Cant find anything in the handbook about the heated seats except for where the fuses are. Its supposed to be nice this weekend, ill backtrack the wires if i can.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you got the correct two fuses.

I believe the modules are under the seat. there should be one for the power seat and one for the heater. There are wiring diagrams in the FSM.
Do you have access to one?

Jade_Monkey07

Reaction score
No i don't. Damn theres a ton of stuff strapped under there lol. Just took a quick peek. All the plugs are in and secure. Ill play more this weeknd

Jade_Monkey07

Reaction score
Tried to go and and check it in between working on the steering. Its always working when I dont want it to be. Gave me a chance to see what wires do what so I can compare when it finally does fail for me