How Do I Wire the Mopar Light Bar on my 05?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goopwagon

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used Mopar light bar for my 05. I have looked EVERYWHERE for any info on how to install this with the wiring I have. The mopar instructions do not help because it feels like i’m missing half the pieces. The only wiring I have are in the two pictures (apart of the wires that connect all the lights together). Where does each wire go? I have 6 wires coming from the switch - thick red, thick white with dark green stripe, thin black, thin pink with green stripe, thin white with green stripe, and thin orange with black stripe. The connection to the lights have two wires - thick black and thick white with dark green stripe.

The most I could find online (i’ve looked at numerous threads/videos/instructions) the switch SUPPOSEDLY has a built in relay (no clue if that’s true) and no information on what wire goes where.
You must be registered for see images attach

spikelinux

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used Mopar light bar for my 05. I have looked EVERYWHERE for any info on how to install this with the wiring I have. The mopar instructions do not help because it feels like i’m missing half the pieces. The only wiring I have are in the two pictures (apart of the wires that connect all the lights together). Where does each wire go? I have 6 wires coming from the switch - thick red, thick white with dark green stripe, thin black, thin pink with green stripe, thin white with green stripe, and thin orange with black stripe. The connection to the lights have two wires - thick black and thick white with dark green stripe.

The most I could find online (i’ve looked at numerous threads/videos/instructions) the switch SUPPOSEDLY has a built in relay (no clue if that’s true) and no information on what wire goes where.
i send a messaje