Lititure?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to find a owners manual specific. For my 2006 Sport? And while its on my mind why do i see so many different versions of the KJ on the road? Different stock rims lights or small details i cant figure out.

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Ebay for the owners manual. Thats where I found one for my Malibu. I don't know the answer to the rest of your question.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Different versions of the KJ? Everyone doesn't like the same thing so they had Sport, Renegade, Rocky Mountain and some others during various years, Most all Renegades had roof lights but not all, some came with special painted wheels etc.
Theres even mine which was made special at the plant here in Toledo, the one and only Kilimanjaro Edition:eek::rolleyes:;):^o:D:D:D:D:D

Austen

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Austen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to assume that you looked in the glovebox. There is a small pocket above the main glovebox that it sits it. Kind of hidden. If it's not there go here.

http://www.jeep.com/en/owners/manuals/index.html

Oh and there are different trim levels for different years etc. Some are modded slightly, some a bit more, and a few to the extreme.

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! I owe you $60 bc thats what i was going to spend. Thank you!

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I had it easy since I took my owners manual out of the plastic bag and put it in the glovebox when I did the dealer prep on it about 2 hours before I bought the darn thing.One advantage of working at a dealership I guess.