Lifted 2wd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EvilSnipa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the look of a lifted liberty. The only thing is I have a 2 wheel drive, so I won't be doing anything crazy like climbing mountains. But was just wondering if anyone has lifted a 2wd just for the look of it?

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. I don't have any examples on me but it's been done. There's literally nothing different about lifting them.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the suspension need to be done? If not I personally would leave it as is but if the suspension is in need of replacing I would go for it.

EvilSnipa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! The suspension was just done. Rides awesome for an 02 with 220 on it. This was just something I was wondering.

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can use spacer lift though you might need to upgrade the springs to something like OME.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can use spacer lift though you might need to upgrade the springs to something like OME.

NO! on spacer lifts :favorites68:

On an IFS vehicle like the Liberty a spacer lift kills the springs in short order - install good springs like OME, Ironman or JBA and if you want more height than what they give you then add a clevis lift or a top plate. Again, NO on spacer lifts :thumbsdown:

Bob