lift rims and tires on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wel i just finished up my lift rims and tires this morning i cant wait to test them out this up coming weekend. anyways onto the mall crawler pics :lol: .

You must be registered for see images attach

stock vs daystar.

2 differnt stock springs on the CRD must of been a friday at the plant

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are cragar soft 8's. I think the ride is better than stock. I just got back from having it aligned. wow was it way off.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are cragar soft 8's. I think the ride is better than stock. I just got back from having it aligned. wow was it way off.

LOL! Yea it's definitely way off after lifting. I also got the alignment immediately following the lift. They guaranteed the alignment for 30 days or 3000 miles.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 1 year alignment plan so when i go wheelin i can take it back and have them fix it.

Donnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome. I'm wanting to do something similar but I drive a lot in college and figure I would end up hating the rough ride :(.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
That looks awesome. I'm wanting to do something similar but I drive a lot in college and figure I would end up hating the rough ride :(.

Honestly, it's not THAT different and some people report a better ride depending on the lift and/or shocks they use.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the alignment threw NTB. ohh and i defintly think the ride is alot better than stock.