Lift Progression

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
it seems to sit low in the left rear.. ( always has) by .5" or it could be that i have a habit of always parking it where that left rear is higher than the rest..

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks better in person! I can't wait to get mine in the air and I think you talked my woman into to which helps!

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
sweeeet! its nothing we cant handle at mcguyvers.. and since you have an extra vehicle.. not getting it done in one day isnt a crisis like it was for me
if you have probs finding someone to do the struts

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ya I figure I would talk to him when it comes time, but like I said, i want to throw some tow hooks out front and skids, then wheel it first, then lift it and then wheel it some more! I'm thinking about a trip to bundy hill before the summer's over what do you think?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
id be down for it.. i have the kid every other weekend ( didnt have him this weekend) just let me know.. bundy is a blast.. would be great if we had a third too..

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya I figured I would post something up and see when everybody can do it and when I can get time off work..

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Sell them and go bigger
I've had 6 different sets and sizes on mine so far and haven't worn any of them out. Run them for a while sell them and go bigger
Now at 265-75s next up is ..............:eek::rolleyes:
well will let you know later:D

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Sell them and go bigger
I've had 6 different sets and sizes on mine so far and haven't worn any of them out. Run them for a while sell them and go bigger
Now at 265-75s next up is ..............

Cutting out your fenderwells, 285s, then blowing up your engine?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
well to sell tires i imagine they have to be OFF of the vehicel.. and i simply dont have the funds to buy another set of tires before selling the old ones..

so it aint gona happen.

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good man! what coils did you put up front, 927's? how do they ride? i only went with 926's and they are perfect as far as i'm concerned.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
=D>

And x2 on the man tires... although I understand your logic and lack of funds. Been there before.

Looks good! :D

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
if i could sell my sub, and my gun, and im probably gona try to scrap the old springs .. i might be able to pay the CC back down far enough to get tires..

but there has been NO interest in my gun or sub..

so i dont see it happening.

Latest posts

Members online