Lift Progression

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
umm i can tell that it hits harder.. meaning i can tell that the tire is hitting the ground faster.

but my butt accelerometer does not feel that the ride is harsh.. if that makes sense.. with the stock suspension i sometimes felt like ace ventura in the second movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkxrrmHggg

i can say that the ESP LIKES the lift.. when i go over tracks and bumps that used to set it off, it no longer responds.. which tells me that the tires are on the ground more..

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i coudlnt easily find the write up.. but on either here or lost there is one to step you through using a coupe reese hitchinserts to put in the holes on your front frame to make clevis D ring tabs..

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
yup thats it! thanks rocky..

ive seen variants where they used class 3 hitches IN the hole on the fram i beleive.. probably one of those things youd have to gauge when you have your bumper offf and depending on your year and how much you wana cut on the bumper..

if i ever do it ( more likely ill either get a backbone or a dual front hitch) ill go for class three with more of a drop..

Latest posts

Members online