Lift and tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTPhotoJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a Lift VS Tire Size chart available for the 07 KJ?

I am looking to lift my daughters 07 Liberty and would like a starting point as to where to start with lifts and tires.

My daughter will likely not wheel, however we do live out in the country and GC is crucial for the big snow. This is her DD, hence, a coil lift and bigger, more aggressive tires should be sufficient for her. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 07 is lifted OME HD/Rancho, moabs w/ 245/75r16 duratracs. great lift IMO, tires rub a little in reverse at full lock but if you're going to keep the stock wheels, 245/75r16 shouldn't rub.

similar to lots out there, but heres a pic of my 07 sport for reference (with MT/Rs):

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

Muckle Salmon

Reaction score
Clean Machine

Spechuy'
Very nice functional, do the jobicon996.gif, clean looking Jeep. If you don't mind me asking, where did the rack and bars come from?

Ramsay

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Spechuy'
Very nice functional, do the jobicon996.gif, clean looking Jeep. If you don't mind me asking, where did the rack and bars come from?

Ramsay

I believe it's a Rola Roof Rack...as I have the same one.:) I'm not sure about the "bars"....do you mean the rockrails below the doors?

Muckle Salmon

Reaction score
Thanks KJ924. Yes I meant the rails. They have nice lines and look like the are leaving max. clearance.

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks KJ924. Yes I meant the rails. They have nice lines and look like the are leaving max. clearance.

I got the rails from rocky-road outfitters, they are the supersliders. It's a really really good product. I know a lot of members have had problems with them in the past but the have been nothing but nce to me... Maybe they're changing their business for the better...? Anywho rails are from RRO. Simple installation, durable, functional and look great!

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the rails from rocky-road outfitters, they are the supersliders. It's a really really good product. I know a lot of members have had problems with them in the past but the have been nothing but nce to me... Maybe they're changing their business for the better...? Anywho rails are from RRO. Simple installation, durable, functional and look great!
They still are screwing people with there terrible customer service.Why deal with a bad company that just copies others products?

Much better design with a stronger mounting system.............
http://www.rocklizardfabrications.com/Liberty_skink_sliders.htm

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score