Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LucitheLiberty

Reaction score
Hey all,
Pretty new to the forums but have had my 2003 liberty for 4 years now. I currently have RRO's rockfather lift kit with OME components and their own "under the top" spacers to make 3 inches of lift paired with JBA's UCAs.

My question that I'm hoping someone here could help with is I'm wondering if I can put KK clevis forks and an extra rear isolator per side on my jeep to bring it up to 3.5-3.75, without having terrible CV angles. Or would that be just too much added geometry for the front end?

Has anyone tried this or ran something similar and have pictures?

Thanks all!

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
Hey all,
Pretty new to the forums but have had my 2003 liberty for 4 years now. I currently have RRO's rockfather lift kit with OME components and their own "under the top" spacers to make 3 inches of lift paired with JBA's UCAs.

My question that I'm hoping someone here could help with is I'm wondering if I can put KK clevis forks and an extra rear isolator per side on my jeep to bring it up to 3.5-3.75, without having terrible CV angles. Or would that be just too much added geometry for the front end?

Has anyone tried this or ran something similar and have pictures?

Thanks all!
Just my opinion ,but if you want that kind of lift get the right parts to do the job. Mixing parts or adding parts only causes new math. Listen to the pros on this forum and you will 4 wheeling on th he weekend,, not in the shop. Just my opinion welcome kJ owner

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
First you would need to have jeepinbyal ( JBA ) upper control arms to get alignment correct that height
Some have used the KK clevis but I never have since there are other ways to get that height
For no money at all you can do a clevis lift of 3/8 inch which gives you 3/4 inch lift
( but again you need JBA UCAs )
Is there a reason you need that height ?