License Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
2003KJ said:
I've got untill next Monday off from work (gotta love factory shut down)\:D/ so i've lost the ability to think straight sometimes and completely forgot what day it is..LOL

Same here Tim. I haven't been sure what day it has been since last week myself. So this is what retirement is going to be like?! Sleep in, stay up late, eat whenever, what fun! :beerchug:

This is kind of like what being a student it like too \:D/

But without the money that retirement usually brings.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yoda13 said:
grogiefrog said:
2003KJ said:
I've got untill next Monday off from work (gotta love factory shut down)\:D/ so i've lost the ability to think straight sometimes and completely forgot what day it is..LOL

Same here Tim. I haven't been sure what day it has been since last week myself. So this is what retirement is going to be like?! Sleep in, stay up late, eat whenever, what fun! :beerchug:

True! But old people get up at 5 a.m., lunch at 11 a.m., dinner at 4 p.m., and are out by 8 p.m. in front of the TV.

2003KJ

Reaction score
marlonjbt said:
2003KJ said:
Work in the sales department for a company that manufactures Cigarette filters

Why is this so funny to me? :sign5: At least it pays the KJ payment, I guess! :alien:

Honestly, I can't tell you why thats so funny....lol. Yeah, thats exactly what it does, house payment and all the bills too. Plus there's nothing else out there (except Dell in a few months)

2003KJ

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Tim, my biggest complaint is that they aren't paying me what I have been promised twice. Like you it sounds, I'm doing all the work already so why bother to give me that raise? Plus I was originally suppose to have two assistants. I really only need one, but I can't get that either. I need to dust off the resume again...

Anyway, so you work in the smoking industry? My wife just bought me a humidor. I went by a smoke shop today to get it going. I don't smoke a lot, but it's nice to have a cigar on the right occasion. Some smoke magazine I saw listed the Wrangler as a great smoke vehicle. I can see that...

Yeah I work in the smoking industry....and i'm not a smoker...LOL!

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
yoda13 said:
grogiefrog said:
2003KJ said:

True! But old people get up at 5 a.m., lunch at 11 a.m., dinner at 4 p.m., and are out by 8 p.m. in front of the TV.

I agree with the 5am but the 8pm? I think it is closer to 7pm. Heck, I know working stiffs my age and younger (39) that go to bed at 9pm and get up at 6am. No thank you. I never went to bed as a kid before 10pm. Usually around 11pm. Today, it's around Midnight and get up at 6am.

......then again, they say they go to bed at 9, but do they go to sleep at 9? I won't go any further with that.....LOL!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tokyojoe1965 said:
Today, it's around Midnight and get up at 6am.

......then again, they say they go to bed at 9, but do they go to sleep at 9? I won't go any further with that.....LOL!

I need 8 hours myself. I'm one that asleep by 9:30 p.m., and up at 5:30 a.m. What I do hate about it is that I can't sleep in on the weekends, even when I'm up late. Old man... :-k

2003KJ

Reaction score
5:30 is the best time to get up, you're out on the road before all the crazies, first at mickey d's to get the biscuits and coffee, and when it snows, first out on the road plowing through the snow drifts and making the tracks in your jeep! \:D/

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on Tim! =D>

I leave for work at 6:25 a.m., and it's so much better traffic wise. The wife and I have dinner at 4:30 p.m., and that leaves the evening to still go out.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Well, I just like being out in the dark. Don't know why, but I just do. Man i'd give anything to win the lottery though....

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just don't end up like the guy in WVa that won the largest single lottery pot in history, something like over $340 million. He's been arrested numerous times now for alcohol and suspended license. He has had his house broken into several times and a briefcase he was carrying was stolen with hundreds of thousands of dollars in it. His granddaughter was found dead wrapped in plastic out back of her bf's dad's house. Someone else had said his daughter has also been addicted to drugs. See what money can do to you?

Just let me win $3 million after taxes. I'd be kind enough to get all of you on here your single most wanted mod for your kj (no jet engines allowed...hahaha!).

2003KJ

Reaction score
well, as for the briefcase, he left it out in the open in his car at a club....not a smart person if you ask me.

besides, that much money, i'd pay SOME ONE ELSE to go to the club and take care of whatever "business" for me!.....lol \:D/

2003KJ

Reaction score
speaking of which, UPS says i'll have mine tomorrow =D>

I'll probably have pics up sometime tomorrow afternoon of mine.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
scramblerjean said:
Boy did this thread move through a variety of topics...

Hi guys-

This is Jean from All Things Jeep (gift items for Jeepers). I noticed a bunch of visitors to our site coming from here so I came to explore. (Thanks Tim for putting up a link to the site.)

Don't know whether this is appropriate or not, so if not, the moderator can please move, but wanted to say hello and offer Jeepkj a discount coupon for any member who likes what they see at www.allthingsjeep.com

If you visit our site and shop, please use coupon code " jeepkj-10 ".
It will save you 10% off any order.

We've been in business a bit over a year and are a Jeep family. If you have any suggestions or ideas for products, please pass them along. (I know, more Liberty stuff.) Thanks and happy new year!

on behalf of Jeepkj.com, it's mod staff and members, thanks

i'll leave this up here for the time being, will sort through the thread later on and move it to the appropriate section

2003KJ

Reaction score
Thanks Jean for the offer. The fact that i'm supposed to get what i ordered waaaaay before the standard shipping time already impresses me. I'll definately be back for more business in the future =D>

i'll let silver move this one, since i don't know what i'm doing yet....LOL