LED light bar on front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Liberty KJ and just added a 20" light bar on the front bumper, the installation was simple just remove the front grill and the front bumper just enough to get your hand in there to hand tighten the nut then get a socket wrench in there to tighten it all the way. Keep in mind with this modification (at least for how I did it) you will be drilling through your front bumper! Looks great and super easy to do, the front bumper is plenty strong enough to hold this light bar in perfect place without any movement so no need to add anything extra to mount it to. Hopefully this helps someone decide if this is a good option for them!

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is VERY bright, great for back roads late at night in places that get super dark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 64

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So just through the plastic?
Why not bolt down through the metal to make them good and solid?

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was just the way I did it because of the brackets that I got with it, if I would have had other brackets or custom fabbed some this would have been an option.