KK Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use ANCO winter blades year around. Have for 20+ years.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have Proline ones, look identical to the Rain X Latitudes. Quiet, wipe great, look great!
You must be registered for see images attach

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work at a dealership, so I would buy the Mopar value line wipers. They are around $13 each. I quickly learned that they are junk. They wear out and start chattering and streaking in 5-6 months.

We are also a Ford dealer, so I tried some of their premium wiper blades, and they are awesome. I am sold for life. They are about $15 a blade. They work great all year. Now I'm only replacing blades once a year, instead of every 5-6 months. Well worth the money IMO.

KKDude08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thunderbird, what do you like about the Rain X *****'s and what model are you using? I have read reviews and people either seem to love them or hate them.

Cherrie, how do those winter blades do in the hot weather? Do they ever chatter? Does the cover really keep the ice out?

Hooiser, any complaints at all with the prolines? How did they compare to the Rain X's?

Idaho, you say your getting a year out of the Ford's. What part number and how long is everyone else getting out of a set?

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had run Anco's before, after a year they got a bit noisy. Still worked fine on the Durango.

Before the Proline's, I still had the factory blades!

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try to change once a year,but have gone longer.Yes the rubber cover keeps them from freezing.Hot weather has never been a problem.But I drive on dirt roads which create a lot of dust that is ******* everything. I had and old mini van given to me the windshield looked like it was sand blasted. I put ANCO's on it they worked great. It was the first thing I did to it. Snapped the ball joint at 202,222 miles and bought the KK sight on seen delivered in time for me to get to work.