kj rock sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have measurements somewhere for the ones from ALLJs and also Rock Lizard, just moved recently so need to dig into the files to find them
Both were build great

Demian1979

Reaction score
I have measurements somewhere for the ones from ALLJs and also Rock Lizard, just moved recently so need to dig into the files to find them
Both were build great

Thank you, i 'll try to find it.

jeeper03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, i 'll try to find it.

allJs should still have one or two sets if I remember correctly. They are no longer making more though once they are gone. Go to boulderbars.com and give them a call since I don’t think they are on the site anymore. Good people there.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
allJs should still have one or two sets if I remember correctly. They are no longer making more though once they are gone. Go to boulderbars.com and give them a call since I don’t think they are on the site anymore. Good people there.
Call and talk to Heather if you can ( Co-Owner )

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Call and talk to Heather if you can ( Co-Owner )

Latest posts

Members online