KJ Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can i get a pic of the engine skid also will it work on an 06? and a shipping quote to 44145?
Thanks!

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey joey
I saw on your lost thread that you might have an extra d30a with 3.73, if so can you quote me the shipping to 77338?

Thankx

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey joey
I saw on your lost thread that you might have an extra d30a with 3.73, if so can you quote me the shipping to 77338?

Thankx

yeah I will have a open D30a but it will probably be a few weeks before I get it because I am selling the on I have with the DTT in it to a friend and he is giving me his open one. Ill let you know when I get it though.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah I will have a open D30a but it will probably be a few weeks before I get it because I am selling the on I have with the DTT in it to a friend and he is giving me his open one. Ill let you know when I get it though.

Yea sure I am in no hurry,

Are you gonna try to part it all out?

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please be patient with me, since I do not have all of the parts here with me at school I only have a couple parts that I could fit into the car, so it will probably be next weekend before I can get home and get pictures of the parts and shipping quotes. I can get shipping quotes on the parts I have with me though.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please be patient with me, since I do not have all of the parts here with me at school I only have a couple parts that I could fit into the car, so it will probably be next weekend before I can get home and get pictures of the parts and shipping quotes. I can get shipping quotes on the parts I have with me though.

Joey......are you getting rid of the KJ??

You still working on the CJ???

Dave

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
So, it may help if you say in your OP which parts are spoken for and which are not.

Seeming to remember you said something about the rails "might" be taken and "somebody" is 2nd in line...but there are no notes on any of the parts in your OP.

Figured it might help others out.

oliviest

Reaction score
liberty stuff

I just p.m. you for the front bumper and husky mat