KJ Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a picture of the diff cover, it is a little dirty but it is the only one I have, its not like you can break these easy anyway.

You must be registered for see images attach

I still have the a-arms if anyone is needing some, I want to get these parts out of my way, I gotta start work on the CJ!

L

lil black liberty

Joey.. where are we meeting this saturday bro? Also do you got a KJ Grill? I've got a huge project and I kinda need one...

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joey.. where are we meeting this saturday bro? Also do you got a KJ Grill? I've got a huge project and I kinda need one...

I dont know, it will depend on where, I recently got a speeding ticket again so I dont know if Ill have the money to drive very far, last I checked I had just enough money to pay for the ticket and next months rent, and I just spent $70 earlier this week. Yes I kept the grille but I dont know if I will sell it, I kind of have plans for it already.

has the diff cover really helped out alot? or did you just have it for looks?

I had it for protection, I didnt want to accidentally come down on a rock and smash my thin OEM diff cover.

hey JSC, can i get a pic of that hitch, sounds like it's for me. let me know 20170 zip for shipping.

Are you sure?? Ive had several people say that but you really gotta cut your rear bumper up to get it to fit. It is painted and it could maybe use another coat of paint.

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know, it will depend on where, I recently got a speeding ticket again so I dont know if Ill have the money to drive very far, last I checked I had just enough money to pay for the ticket and next months rent, and I just spent $70 earlier this week. Yes I kept the grille but I dont know if I will sell it, I kind of have plans for it already.

I had it for protection, I didnt want to accidentally come down on a rock and smash my thin OEM diff cover.

Are you sure?? Ive had several people say that but you really gotta cut your rear bumper up to get it to fit. It is painted and it could maybe use another coat of paint.

Damn dude, i wouldnt mind cutting it so much if it didnt block the tire so bad (if you have oversized tires)

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you at? I can meet you in Kansas..

well Im in Pittsburg but I can go back home to Wichita which would probably be closer for you. Just let me know what you want to do.

Damn dude, i wouldnt mind cutting it so much if it didnt block the tire so bad (if you have oversized tires)

Yeah it does block it

L

lil black liberty

Well Joey I had something unexpected come up and I definitely can not make it this weekend.. Uh with what happened I'll probably just pass on those panels man.. Sorry..