Anyone here purchased any parts from Axion Custom Parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02projectkj

Reaction score
I found this company called Axion Custom Parts based in Greece that apparently makes sliders and front skid plates and a few other accessories for our KJs. Has anyone here had any experience with them? If so, are there parts built well? Thanks
axioncustomparts.store

02projectkj

Reaction score
I found this company called Axion Custom Parts based in Greece that apparently makes sliders and front skid plates and a few other accessories for our KJs. Has anyone here had any experience with them? If so, are their parts built well? Thanks
axioncustomparts.store

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see someone making bits for KJ & KKs again. Not used them but the pictures look nice.

02projectkj

Reaction score
Agreed. Pix look good. And nice to see our forgotten jeeps getting some love. But shipping is crazy.
Yes, but if the quality is good and the overall price is less than RRO, it may be a good option. I’m really considering the sliders since it seems like only RRO makes them for our rigs.

EagleKJ

Lurking member
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but if the quality is good and the overall price is less than RRO, it may be a good option. I’m really considering the sliders since it seems like only RRO makes them for our rigs.
I have bought a couple small items from them with no issues. They are usually pretty quick to reply to any questions too. But yes everything is shipping from Greece so costs a bit to the U.S.